How To Start Mining
Step 2: Edit Configuration File
There should be a config file included with the
mining software (e.g.
Update miner login with your email address, password is ignored. Once you start
mining, you should receive an email with your payout password.
Do not use an email address you don't own, or one that is not secured by 2FA.
# Change the following email address to YOUR email address.
./bminer -uri $SCHEME://$USERNAME:$PWD@$POOL -api 127.0.0.1:1880
1. Download image and boot mining rig from image
2. In minerbabe online UI, go to Config → Wallet and enter your email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Go to Config → Groups and create a new group with:
- Coin: GRIN_29
- Miner: Select bminer for Nvidia, or kbminer for AMD
- Pool: Select Customize: enter mine.thegrinpool.com:4747
- Wallet: Select your wallet
- Name: Name your config
4. Go to Rigs, select your miner's checkbox, and click Group Config
5. Select the config you just created and apply to miner
<!-- Change the following email address to YOUR email address. --!>
Step 3: Auto-Conversions to BTC & ETH (optional: Settings are changed on your dashboard page)
To receive payouts in BTC or ETH while mining GRIN29, follow our step-by-step guide:
1) Go to your dashboard and click on the GRIN29 tab. Scroll down to the "Payout Coin and Wallet Address" section
2) Select Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH), enter your desired payout address and click update.
That’s all! Your balance will automatically be converted into the payout coin selected. Once your balance reached the minimum, you will be paid out.